Four dead, five injured in gas explosion
A Cambodian firefighting police chief said that the sad incident happened on Saturday.
The accident took place at a gas vending house at St. 63 in Daun Penh district.
The Phnom Penh Municipal Firefighting Police Chief, Prum Yot, said that sparks from a worker welding bars fell on an apparently leaked gas container.
The fire was blamed on negligence, and the firefighting police chief said that firefighters took about an hour to extinguish the flame and remove dozens of unexploded gas cylinders from the house.