Encourage Men to Marry More than one wife to avoid immorality in societies- lady Advised Women

Ads

Encourage Men to Marry More than one wife to avoid immorality in societies- lady Advised Women

Lady by name mariam Ibrahim has charge fellow women to encourage men to marry more than one wife.

Maryam say this while responding to a post by Eleojo Gabriel, who said a married man is in love with her ,but she don't want to marry him because he already have a wife.

According to her, the wife of the man called her and ask her to accepts her husband proposals as second wife, but she said she can't be a second wife.

Like Our Facebook page

In response to the post, Mariam said women should know that they only own 25% of men, the remaining 75% are for other 3 women.

According to her "Every woman Is only entitled to 25percent of a man: the remaining 75 percents belongs to three other women. There is nothing like some bodies husband except, you want to be western."

In a reaction to her reply, Onuh James Adakole ask her, how come she come to the conclusion?

Maryam reply by saying that the population of women is double that of men, as such men should be encourage to Mary more women's to avoid immorality in the societies.

She said "Onuh James Adakole the population of women doubles that of men. When you continue with the idea of one man one wife, the remaining women will become public properties as we have in side kick; strip dancers; commercial sex workers; sex outside wedlock e.t.c. I think men should be encouraged if they have the means to marry more than one wife: it will surely reduce the menace of the aforementioned. My personal opinion."

UPDATES: DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP BELOW

vote
Article Rating

ads

Latest News

About omokoshaban 10377 Articles
Scientists | Blogger | CEO | Entrepreneur
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments