We all know the the pandemic has led to a stand still and it has affected all countries, making traveling almost impossible and very risky.All travel plans have been put on hold pretty indefinitely as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, and a lot of countries have been hit incredibly hard financially as a result of the lost tourism.
And the end of this crisis seems far fetched cause no cure has been found yet…..but that doesn’t mean we won’t travel when this is all over; let's plan a list of the best countries to visit once the government lets us.
- The Dominican Republic: We all know this is a very good getaway plan from stress and anxiety. Everyone Knows that this gorgeous country has incredible beaches, waterfalls and is a perfect place to spend time with friends, family and loved ones and also has good architecture.
- Kolkata: This is fondly called the city of joy, One good thing about it is that this is a good choice if you’re traveling on a budget. If you don’t want to spend much and you’re traveling on a low cost then this is a destination for you. It also has good markets when you can shop till you drop, and also celebrations and delicious delicacies.
- The Salem Oragon: The Salem Oragon is a good place to unwhine too it’s blessed with several museums to feed your eye on, its also blessed with theatres and also if you’re looking for a good place to travel during Halloween 🎃 then this is a place for you.
- Thailand: This a a great place to go if you love going to the beach, cause Thailand is blessed with so many beaches, warm clear water, and also awesome Marine to gawk on. Frow lay back at day to party at night, Thailand has a very incredible night life, good spa and also lest I forget good for shopping 🛍….
- Dubai: Dubai is the preferred travel spot in the Middle East because of its beaches and green areas. ... Both the private and public beaches are frequented because of their fine, white sand and clean water. Many beaches have recreational activities such as jet skiing, windsurfing, paragliding, and deep-sea fishing.
- India: India is actually the best place to travel in my opinion. The only and only reason is because it has DIVERSITY. Everything that is required. It has beautiful beaches, mountains, deserts and almost everything that you can image for a perfect trip. And this is preety good I if you want to travel on a budget too.
- Romania: For the most part, Romania is a safe country to travel to and considered to be a welcoming traveling destination, ranked among the most-threat free countries on the planet. Cities like Sighisoara and Brasov are ridiculously attractive and colorful, and the rolling countryside remains largely untouched in most parts of the country.
So this are my top 8 countries that you could visit after the covid19 pandemic, and your best to enjoy your vacation ❤️...