Stay focused, make a baby steps day by day.
For French..thabari ndaya yambagia ikinya rimwe. NO EXCUSES IN LIFE
Marcus Garvey built factories, where he made black dolls for black kids to play with.
- He built a hotel.
- He built a chain of grocery stores.
- His organization had their own trucking company.
- He built schools.
- He built restaurants.
- His organization had their own printing press.
- He started 3 newspapers.
- His main newspaper was called the Negro World, and that newspaper was published in Spanish and French.
- His organization bought 5 ships and they started practicing international trade and commerce.
- Marcus Garvey’s organization owned office buildings.
- They also bought an auditorium in New York, and that’s where he mainly spoke and this place was called Liberty Hall.
- By 1922 Marcus Garvey organization had 6 million members.
- They had branches in 40 countries.
- Marcus Garvey also started his own political party, and he named it The Peoples Political Party.
Marcus Garvey did all of that without help from the Government, and he did it with an 8th grade education.