President Muhammad Buhari has assure Borno citizens that Nigeria army will worker hard this time to deal with Boko Haram terrorist.
Buhari give the assurances as pay sympathy visit to the State, over recent killing in Borno State.
Recalled that President Muhammad Buhari last year said that Boko Haram has been defeated, despite the utterance by the president, the insurgents keep carrying deadly attack on the securities personal and the citizens.
The recent attack took place at Auno town in Maiduguri on Sunday 9th of February 2020, on the attack, Boko Haram killed 30 people kidnapped women's and children, houses car, were burn down.
The Borno State governor, Babagana Zulum has faulted the military on the attacks.
He said the military failed to established military base in the town despite he send signals to them.
Buhari while speaking on the visit said "I assure all Nigerians that we are taking steps to ensure improvement in security, nationwide. In Borno the military will work harder to deal with the insurgents. I am also appealing to community leaders and the populace to give our troops the intelligence and cooperation needed."CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OMOKOSHABAN MOBILE APP