- Uzodinma was not APC candidate & was not a candidate of any party in the 9th March Governorship election in Imo State based on the judgement of the same Supreme Court on 20th December 2019.
- Uche Nwosu was declared as the rightful candidate of APC & AA and was disqualified for double candidature.
- APC couldn’t have produced 2 candidates in one election.
- Supreme Court have no powers to allocate votes to any candidate.
- Supreme Court have no power to increase the number of people accredited by INEC.
- Somebody that was not a candidate cannot be winner of an election he was not a candidate.
- Nigerian Police have no powers to
organize elections in Nigeria.
- Results tendered by a police officer cannot be admitted in any court as exhibit as he was not INEC officer.
Based on the above facts that are still subsisting Ihedioha & PDP have applied for review & he might return to his office as the elected Governor of Imo State.