Biu is the local government of the deputy governor home town.
Recall that, their was an attempt by the insurgency to take over some community's in the local Government, few days to new years. But military foil their effort, by repelling the Attackers.
According to Borno Community Watch, the Governor commissioned, is in continuations of Southern Borno tour.
"Zulum provides basic social amenities to the people of Biu LGA in continuation of his southern Borno tour. The projects are:
(1) Complete construction of Dabra Mega School, Biu
(2) Constructed 1.5 km road at Baba Nakori. And Promised to extend the construction of the road to 4.5 km
(3) Reconstructed and furnished Biu LG Secretariat
(4) Laid the foundation for the construction of modern Biu central mosque
(5) Commissioned the Rehabilitated Biu LEA Secretariat.
Earlier, the Gov. Zulum Paid homage to the Emir of Biu and appreciated the warm reception accorded to him from the good people of Biu. The Governor pledged to construct a befitting palace to the Emir."
Borno Community Watch reports