How Gov. Idris Wada marginalized kogi,central and kogi west when he was a governor of Kogi State

Ads

When Governor Idris Wada was the Governor of Kogi State, the appointment, and others dividends of Democratic where marginalized.

During Wada term, 74 Senior Special Assistance Appointed by him in his administration, 60 were Igalas, 10 were Okun, 4 were Ebira.
Advisers were 57 in Total: Igala 33, Okun 16 and Ebira 8. Not to talk about 32 Permanent Secretaries where Igalas own 24 out of 32 and Okun having 4 as well as Ebira 4.

300 Board Members Igala had 200! Leaving 100 for Kogi West and Central to share in the ratio 50/50!

Like Our Facebook page

In term of revenue generation in Kogi State, statistical study reveal that the revenue generated from Igala then was 7% while the remaining 93% comes from West and Central(Okun and Ebira).

Want To Support Us By Donating Click Here

READ ALSO  My ambitions were always to play for England
~Tammy Abraham.
UPDATES: DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP BELOW

vote
Article Rating

ads

Stories You May find Interesting

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments