Kogi Guber: 1,485,828 voters have collected there PVC

Ads

Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Chairman Professor Mahmud has revealed, that a total numbers of 1,485,828 voters in Kogi State has collected there permanent voters card, and are ready to vote in November 16th 2019 Governorship election's in the state.

Prof. Mahmud said this today in a Stakeholders meetings hold at INEC headquarter in Abuja.

He said, "For Kogi State; we have 21 LGAs, 239 RAs,2,548 PUs, while Registered Voters is 1,646,350 of which 825,663(50.1%) are male and 820,687(49.9%) are Female. The number of PVCs collected is 1,485,828(90.2%) leaving 160,522(9.8%) uncollected.
All uncollected PVCs have been retrieved from our LGAs Offices and will be deposited at the branches of CBN in Bayelsa and Kogi states for safe keeping pending the resumption of CVR exercise ".

Like Our Facebook page

Want To Support Us By Donating Click Here

UPDATES: DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP BELOW

ads

Stories You May find Interesting

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments