THE BASSA NATION MUST WAKE UP NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE
Within this week, I went out on a research project to know the state of the Bassa Nation in Nigeria and I got vituperated over myself to some points. I realized we are yet to begin our journey to true progress due to the following facts:
1. Bassa LGA is not even healthy enough to be proud of, despite Bassa being in the majority. For instance, the palace of Etsu Bassa Nge is far better than the palace of Aguma of Bassa. When one turns towards the Egbura, their chief is the provost of all traditional rulers in Kogi State.
2. Kwali area council is becoming worse for the Bassa. They only have two appointees in this present administration – a supervisory councillor and a senior S.A. The Ganagana have in place a vice chairman and three political appointees and despite having no polling units that’s purely theirs. And Egburas one supervisory councillor and the Head of Administration.
3. Gwagwalada! Two is better than one, may God have mercy on them.
4. Abaji, good to go! Keep it up sky is your limit.
5. Nasarawa State is completely zero when it comes to political appointments. They’re only good in fighting one another, thereby becoming enemies of progress.
Today the Onah of Toto had a deal with foreign investors to partner with them for the production of rice, a deal sealed at the Government House, Lafia. And my investigation confirmed that the Egbura are constructing beacons claiming that the plots of lands as theirs.
A call I received by an Egbura man popularly known as Gomina, clearly told me, “two brothers are fighting about your ghost chiefdom, when you finished fighting yourselves then we the Egbura we shall start our own as at then we have occupied every where”.
After all within the week, I discovered that some Bassa are not really born-Bassa, if they’re, then what is the motive behind their antagonism against HRH the Aguma of Bassa?
The worst to say for now is the Bassa from Nasarawa State are nothing but enemies of Bassa progress taking each other to court to the detriment of the entire Bassa nation.
The Bassa from Kogi are full of greediness, they only know their stomach, prove me wrong if you can, then I will unveil many things to you. The third class chiefs in this area up till now have continued to remain stagnated in one level without promotion to second class. The Egbura chief is promoted to first class and is now the Traditional provost in Kogi State.
FCT, may God have mercy otherwise, it’s like everybody is working for his pocket only and his family not for the Bassa nation. Prove me wrong then I will tell you more.
I challenge anyone with fact to come out to challenge me if my findings are not true then I will lay bare the facts and I will mention names from one State to another.
Am not happy seeing other tribes progressing but when I look at my own tribe everything seems to turn the other way round. Why?
Think twice! I am not your enemy but an announcer of the truth who wishes to lend his voice out!
Daudu, Favour Bamaiyi