OFFICE OF HRH, THE AGUMA BASSA OF TURUNKU CHIEFDOM, TOTO LGA, NASARAWA STATE, NIGERIA
FROM OFFICE OF DISPLAYED AGUMA HRH, THE AGUMA BASSA OF GHOST TURUNKU CHIEFDOM, ANOTHER TOTO LGA, NASARAWA
Following the recognition of Turunku Chiefdom by the administration of H.E., Senator Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, the immediate Ex-governor of Nasarawa State (May 29th, 2011 – May 29th, 2019), and the subsequent installation of David Wodi Tukura BSc; MSc (ABU); MSSW; PhD (McMaster Hamilton Ont. Canada); Detective Commander (EFCC), as the first Aguma Bassa of Turunku Chiefdom, I wish to bring to your notice that, I have the permission of HRH, Dr David Wodi Tukura that the appointment of the following persons to their respective positions have been approved as follows:
i). Turunku Chiefdom Traditional Council hereby issues Royal Edict No.1. approving the appointments of the following administrative officers:
1. Ephraim Daudu – Principal Private Secretary.
2. Jibreel Gimba- Special Assistant Media & Publicity.
3. Friday Dansabo- Special Assistant- Youth Mobilization & Development.
4. Mrs Zuma Tukura- Special Adviser-Women Affairs.
5. HRH Aguma Ugya Alhaji Danjuma Dallah-Special Adviser Chieftaincy Matters.
6. Alhaji Ahmed Yusuf- Special Adviser Muslim Affairs.
7. Pastor Elijah Keke- Special Adviser Christian Affairs.
8. Danjuma Shigaba LLB; B.L. LLM; PhD. Chief Legal Adviser to HRH.
9. Barrister Zagana Gbaje- Principal Legal Adviser to HRH.
ii). Appointees will be issued with letters of appointments to their various offices in due course.
iii). Please, kindly accept my congratulations!
Jibreel Gimba (Special Assistant- Media & Publicity). For HRH.
Where is the Chiefdom, King and the villages that form Turunku?.Click Download bellow to download Omokoshaban.com News Updates, and Education Mobile App.