A statutory offense that provides that it is a crime to knowingly cause another person to engage in an unwanted sexual act by force or threat
Urine pregnancy test Blood for:
» HIV, and
» Hepatitis B if no history of previous Hep B immunization.
Trauma counselling and completion of J88 forms
Examination under anesthesia may be required for adequate forensic sample collection, or repair of genital tract trauma.
- Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg, oral, preferably within 24 hours of event.
- Ethinyl estradiol 100 mcg plus norgestrel 1 mg, oral, 12 hourly for 2 doses Note:
Emergency contraception can be given up to 5 days following an episode of unprotected intercourse.
Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) prophylaxis
- Cefixime, oral, 400 mg immediately as a single dose. PLUS
- Metronidazole, oral, 2 g, immediately as a single dose. PLUS
- Doxycycline 100 mg 12 hourly for 7 days.
In pregnancy, use: Amoxicillin, oral, 500 mg 8 hourly for 7 days.Click Download bellow to download Omokoshaban.com News Updates, and Education Mobile App. SUBMIT YOUR POST TO US. Omokoshaban.com only accept latest news, latest Story and educational contents in all field of education. We don't accept copy contents, as such don't copy any content to us.