Use and care of centrifuge
Just like other instrument need care so also did centrifuge, below are some of the used and care for centrifuge;
- Make sure that you balance the centrifuge by making sure that the weigh equal to the sample to centrifuge is place opposite to the sample.
- Examine to make sure that the bucket is accurately moderated.
- When dispensing the sample into the tubes, leave at least 2cms below the rim of the centrifuge tube.
- Cover the tube properly when using a dangerous infectious sample.
- Check that the tubes are of accurate length to avoid breakage while centrifuging due to the swinging out of buckets when using a swing-out rotor head.
- While rotating ensure never to try stopping the centrifuge by hand.
- Until the rotor is at complete rest/stops, do not open the centrifuge. Some centrifuge do prevent opening while rotating due to the availability of locking device on them.
- While maintaining the centrifuge from time to time use a disinfectant which isn’t corrosive.
- The maintenance of the centrifuge should be followed accurately as written in the centrifuge machine manual.
Like Our Facebook page
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)